Dynacron® is a molecular bonded, tungsten disulfide (WS2) dry film lubrication system that outperforms conventional lubricants. It can be applied to all metal, hardened and plated parts, and most man-made materials at room temperature to provide superior lubrication without altering the dimensional characteristics of the part or introducing contaminants common with wet lubricants.
The dry lubricant technology was originally developed for NASA as a supplemental lubrication for use in aerospace programs. Its outstanding performance in outer space has led to uses in many other industries that require a superior lubrication system. The Dynacron process is now employed throughout the lubrication spectrum as a stand-alone lubricant or as a part of a lubrication system.
• Modified tungsten disulfide (WS2) compound
• Meets SAE AMS2530 and DOD-L-85645A Type 1 specifications
• Only 0.5 micron (0.000020") buildup, uniform dry film coating
• Molecular bonding
• Will not crack or peel from metal surface
• Applied at room temperature
• Retains surface finish and original dimensions
• Can be applied to almost all substrates
• Lubricates in a wide temperature range, -350° to +1000° F (-188° to +538° C)
• Provides the lowest co-efficient of friction (0.030 dynamic)
• Anti-Galling & Anti-Seizing, eliminates “Stick-Slip”
• Compatible with other lubricants
• Reduces noise
• Environmentally friendly, inert and non-toxic
Click Here to download the four page Dynacron brochure. You will need Adobe Acrobat — if you don't have it, download it now for free.
Copyright © SCCS Industries LLC.
JPSCCS Industries LLC dba: Dynacron LLC • 900 South Cicero Avenue, Chicago IL 60644 USA
phone: 773-378-0736 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Dynacron Process | Services | Product Appliacations | Technical Data | Industry Specifications
| Contact | Links | Bearings & Gears | Tooling & Cutting Dies | Medical/Dental | Injection Molding
Valve, Pump & Mechanical Parts | Automotive | Aerospace/Aircraft | Site Map